Monday, December 6, 2010

Strength+Conditioning (BP, Short METCON)

(Karnivool is a five-piece alternative/progressive rock music group from Perth, Western Australia formed in 1997. Listened to Karnivool the entire workout so I figured dedicating a picture to them tonight would be fitting, I usually prefer a little heavier but there a nice break from the overplayed radio American alternative bands.)

Strength

Worked to 1RM Bench Press
205(5)225(3),245(1)

3 x 5 at 75% 1RM
185

Conditioning

3 Rounds of:

5 Pullups
10 Pushups
15 Air Squats
20 Knees to Elbows

3x15 Calf Raises
3x5 Towel Pullups

Notes: Overall pleased with the new PR today, probably can squeeze out 250 for sure, maybe 255. Atleast I can now accurately organize my %'s of 1RM on bench workouts from now on. I always forget to work on towel pullups, so here is my reminder.

No comments: