Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Strength

(Warrior Dash - Interesting find today, never heard of it. There is going to be two in Texas and one in CO within the next 6 months, looks like a good time and pretty close to me, might have to keep it in mind.)

Strength

Power Clean 5x3
145,145,145,145,145

50 Floor Wipers
50 GHD Situps

8 Minutes of Monkey bar drills

Notes: Haven't done monkey bars in quite some time, pretty taxing on the shoulders, definitely good for increasing my grip strength, something I certainly want to be strong in. Kept the PC weight across for all sets today, focusing on form. Found myself not resting on the shoulders at the top but more so on my hands/wrist. I found myself not pushing my elbows out far enough in front of me at the top, in which I need to focus on making them more parallel with the floor. Going to reduce weight next week and really get my form back in line. Richard Patterson has great form: Richard Patterson PC

No comments: